- About Bedford
1496 Bedford Highway, Suite 103, Bedford
It all begins with EXPERIENCE and KNOWLEDGE! With 20 years of experience, 11 locations, and over 50,000 students successfully educated, we are the first choice driving school in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia.
Our classes are engaging and relevant, teaching you defensive driving and accident avoidance techniques that will be YOURS FOR LIFE! If you enjoy learning in your peers, through group discussions and team work, this program is for you! Our RightLane curriculum includes, but is not limited to the following:
- The Graduated Licensing System and what it means.
- Roles and responsibilities when using the Highway Transportation System
- Traffic Control Devices, ie. Signs, signals, pavement markings, etc.
- Administrative laws, ie. registrations, point system, rules of the road, etc.
- Physical and mental health of the driver.
- Road rage
- Alcohol and drug influence.
- Pre-drive inspection and protocol
- Basic Manoeuvres such as steering and visual tracking, acceleration and braking, etc.
- Defensive Driving
- Safety Technolog
- Laws of Physics
- Stopping Distances
- Driving Techniques
- Driving in urban and rural environments
- Expressway environment
- Driving in adverse conditions
- Emergency Situations
- Your engine and power train
- The chassis
- Owning a vehicle
- Planning a trip
- Becoming a Green (Eco) Driver
Full Driver Education Program – A minimum of 50% of the fee is due upon registration. The other 50% is due on the last day of class.
$650.00 plus tax
DDC courses – RightLane Driver Training Bedford. *Remove ‘N’ & Reduce Points* RightLane Driver Training; Bedford classroom
Payable prior to the day of the course.
For further information call us : (902) 454-0672 or Email Us